Brand awareness is challenging for any business owner, whether opening a new location in a different city or rethinking your company’s mission statement. The number of brands competing for a customer’s attention and dollars means it’s easy to get lost in the crowd.
However, with the right marketing strategy planning, you can build brand awareness in your industry and see success for your business. Learn how to increase brand awareness and reach more customers and how brand awareness services from Marketing Logix can support your efforts.
What is Brand Awareness?
Brand awareness refers to how well people in your target market know your services, products, and company. Essentially, brand awareness represents familiarity and recognition of your brand with consumers. Customers are more likely to search for your brand to make a purchase when you achieve high brand awareness, giving you an edge over your competitors.
Why is Brand Awareness Important?
Your efforts to create brand awareness are critical for reaching a new consumer market and establishing your brand as a trustworthy local authority committed to making a positive impact.
- Increases in Trust
Brand trust fosters loyalty, leading to repeat purchases and customer engagement. According to a 2021 survey from Edelman, 88% of customers rank trust as one of the most important factors when making a purchase.
- Grow Brand Equity
Brand equity refers to the brand’s perceived value among consumers rather than its good or service’s intrinsic value. 81% of consumers say loving the brand is critical in purchasing a good or service. The more people who know about your brand, the more likely they will seek and prefer you over others, growing your brand equity.
3 Ways to Increase Brand Awareness
The following methods can help you establish a foundation for strong brand awareness to grow your company:
Your website is your online presence where you can showcase your brand and connect with your customers. To create a website that promotes brand awareness, include the following aspects:
- What you do. Your website should convey what you do and why people should care about your brand. Display your services or products on every webpage, including the homepage, service pages, and blog links or articles.
- Who you serve. Your site should connect with your customers to help them discover your product and services. Customer surveys and online reviews can give you an idea for targeting your audience through relevant content like blogs, videos, and social media posts.
- Your business mission and goals. Your company’s mission and goals can inspire people to engage with your brand. Place this information on your About Us Page to familiarize visitors with your company.
- Create relative blog content for SEO. Content on your website should be readable, compelling, and aligned with the search terms your target customers used to find it. Include keyword phrases throughout your website to draw in more organic views.
- Easy site navigation. Make your site easily navigable for visitors. Ensure site navigation works for laptops and smartphones and that your site navigation bars contain labels that describe your products and services to attract visitors’ attention.
2. Social Media
Social media puts a face and voice to your company, allowing you to connect with your customers and build relationships. When using social media to build your brand, keep the following tips in mind:
- Know your audience. Before posting on social media, make sure you know your target audience and what they want from your business. Understanding your customers helps you create content that appeals to them specifically.
- Use brand voice. When posting online, establish your brand voice by using carefully chosen words, phrases, and vocabulary to create a unique tone for your brand. For example, you may want to sound more conversational by using contractions or set yourself up as a thought leader using industry-specific terms. You can also include language relevant to your audience’s region, culture, and lifestyle.
- Post consistently (same day of the week every week): Build trust and connection with consumers by posting consistently on social media. Use a social media calendar to ensure consistent posts each week. A calendar app can track posts, what to caption, and where to post to stay on top of the various moving parts of social media.
3. Email Marketing
Email marketing campaigns enable you to contact loyal customers regularly and directly. Your campaigns should take the following factors into account:
- Creativity. Using intriguing subject lines, color psychology, and relevant calls to action within your email body can increase the likelihood that people will continue reading your email.
- Meet consumer needs. Include valuable content in the body content for your target customers. If you have an upcoming sale or promotion, include it in your email so clients know when they can expect it.
- Visual content. Images and videos can enhance your emails. Try interactive elements like quizzes or polls, or include a short video they can watch to get the information you want to convey about your product or service.
- List building. You can use email marketing to build a contact database for future campaigns. Entice people to sign up for your updates with exclusive coupons or free downloads of guides.
How Marketing Logix Can Work to Boost Brand Awareness?
People take only 50 milliseconds to judge a brand. You can increase brand awareness and positively impact customers using your website, emails, and social media.
At Marketing Logix, we can help you design and implement a successful brand awareness strategy. We understand the importance of website development, social media management, and email marketing to reach a broader audience.
Contact us today and learn how we can help you develop or improve your brand awareness efforts to grow your presence and increase revenue.